Pages

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Success

After a semi-tough, first week of weight watchers, I am proud to say that it was a success! I have officially lost 3 lbs. Not bad considering all of the tempting Halloween candy and a few stressful days!

I have a tendency to eat based on emotion! If I am having a bad day, I love to indulge in any kind of junk food that I can find. It is much easier to eat healthier on less stressful days!

On another note...

Last night, we learned that Ally's babysitter will be retiring at the end of the month. I immediately broke down to tears, as I have already been searching for Mya's babysitter! This forced Nick and I to talk about our options and FAST! We decided to call his mom to see if she would be up to the task and, even though, we are still discussing how everything will work, it looks like it is another success!

Despite a few bumps in the road, I would say this week was a definite success!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Bless your heart!!! I can't imagine the stress that has put on you. We will be praying for the right thing to come along (wish it could be me...) and I'll see you tonight! :0) I am looking forward to a big hug!