Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2009

D-O-N-E...DONE!!!!!!

I am officially DONE with college. I know many of you might be thinking...well duh...you graduated in May! I did indeed graduate in May but I had one last summer class to finish up. I am so excited that it is over! It feels kind of strange to know that I won't have to do homework, write papers, or take any more dreaded mid-terms/finals. It is a liberating feeling! I definitely could not have done it alone. I have had so many wonderful family members and friends praying for me and encouraging me! Thank you...all of you! Now, time to think about vacation...before school trainings and meetings start back up!

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Congrats!! What a nice feeling that must be!

Jennifer Morris said...

Congratulations, Brittany! I'm so happy for you! :)

Nel said...

We need some updates in your life! I have missed your blog.