Pages

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Hello Summer

I am officially done with my first year of teaching! Not going to lie, it was a rough year and there were many times when I questioned my career decision. Now looking back, God knew what he was doing and I was right where He wanted me to be! I tend to forget that He won't always put us in great, comfortable places but He never leaves us.

Now, I get to enjoy some great, quality time with my family! So far we have traveled to Bull Shoals Lake, Bar-B-Qued, played outside, enjoyed time with our wonderful friends and family, and eaten more sno cones than I can keep track of! I would say that the summer is off to a fabulous start! Hopefully, I will be able to keep up with my blogging and share more thoughts with you all!

Happy Summer!!!
~Britt

1 comment:

musicalicia08 said...

Hooray for you! Surviving that first year is SUCH a wonderful feeling! And summer feels even more exciting having accomplished that! I had many days my first year, and even this second year where I wondered if I was doing the right thing. But...God was faithful to show me His presence and His strength, just when I thought I couldn't do it anymore. I'm sure you are a blessing and an example to your students each day, and I think that is the greatest mission of being a teacher! Showing them the light and joy of Jesus as it shines through you! Have a fabulously fun summer, and enjoy all the extra time with your girls and Nick! :)