I have tried to sit down many times over the last week and the words just don't come out. I have lots of things going on in my mind but can't seem to form full thoughts. Please forgive me if this post seems like rambling, because that is what it will be...just warning!
*I am feeling sad and a little lonely.
*God is definitely stretching me and growing me, and the growing pains kind of hurt.
*Sometimes our prayers are answered, but not in the way that we ask. His will is far better than ours, but as a human being I can't help wondering "Why?".
*I am fighting against being depressed.
*I am fighting the urge to eat through my emotions.
*The above things make me sound whiny and pitiful.
*I am so blessed! I am surrounded by wonderful friends and family that love me and support me!
*My husband is an awesome man and seeing God stretch him and grow him is awesome and painful at the same time.
*Our girls are amazing. They drive me crazy at times, but they are so precious!
*God sends people just at the right time, by a phone call or a visit. I am thankful that he reminds us of His love through other people.
1 comment:
I understand most of your rambles.
I wish I could give a hug through the internet.
Post a Comment