Pages

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Food

I love food! It is the corner stone of many great family gatherings. It is fun to give people cookies and other goodies for any reason or no reason at all. It is just all around good stuff! :o)

Unfortunately, food can have a way of sticking around even after the last crumb is consumed. That's right...straight to the hips, legs, belly, etc!!! Nick and I have been discussing losing weight for a long time! It is so much easier to just keep talking about it rather than actually doing something about it! We have decided that getting out to do much exercising is not an easy task with two small children and winter coming up. The answer? Weight Watchers Online.

I am looking forward to doing this with my husband. Since most of our meals we eat together, it will be a little easier to keep on track. I have done Weight Watchers in the past and had wonderful results. My hope is that this time, we can do it long enough to where it becomes a lifestyle change and not just another annoying diet! I don't even like to use to term diet because it automatically sends me in search of the biggest chocolate bar or greasiest cheeseburger I can find!

So, our first order of business is to get a digital scale and get registered online! That is the easy part...sticking to it...well only time will tell! :o)

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Good luck!!! I would love to do it...but Dave is telling me it's not fitting in our budget! ;0)

Ashley said...

How's it going?!